Seeking Your Next Challenge?
Your Designated Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking excellent candidates who are searching the market for permanent, temporary, interim or contract employment.
Your designated Recruitment Consultant will spend time with you to understand your needs and expectations to help you find your dream job. You can keep up to date with our current live vacancies by clicking on the branch that suits your best needs.
Why Choose Us To Represent You?
• If your CV is a good match for our current live vacancies one of our consultants will call you within 24hours upon receiving your application.
• You will be invited in to meet your designated Recruitment Consultant. This is a great opportunity to have an in-depth conversation regarding your current skillset, experiences and for us to get to know you as a person. We can then focus on the best company fit for you. This process with take approximately 30 minutes.
• During the meeting we will validate all legal requirements and verify your right to work in the UK.
• We will work with you to create a CV that represents you in the best light, highlighting your key skills and suitability.
• We will always ensure we have your permission prior to submitting your CV to any of our clients.
• Once securing an interview your consultant will provide you with helpful interview techniques, hints and tips and what to expect from the interview.
• We will always keep you informed and provide you with feedback following your interview.
The Registration Process Will Consist Of....
• A professional, confidential and effective recruitment service, free of charge
• Access to an extensive range of job opportunities in Leighton Buzzard and Milton Keynes.
• Expert advice on CV compilation and interview techniques
• Detailed briefings on company and job descriptions
• Detailed career advice and sound knowledge on the local job market
• On-going support and skills review opportunities
Please ensure you bring a form of ID, this can be either your Passport or Birth Certificate, along with your National Insurance Number.